Within the context of our workplace culture, practice and service delivery, we strive to be a welcoming, safe and inclusive organisation for all LGBTIQ+ people.
We are undertaking several initiatives as part of Rainbow Tick accreditation as we work towards accreditation for our family violence services.
Our work has included:
- redeveloping our Service Statement to ensure that our specialist family violence services are safe, welcoming and inclusive of people from the LGBTIQ+ community
- reviewing our Family Violence Services charter to be inclusive of LGBTIQ+ service users
- reviewing our website and service collateral to promote inclusive practice and access to our family violence services
- training and development for staff to ensure safe and inclusive engagement of and support for LGBTIQ+ service users
- a review of our policies to support LGBTIQ+ staff and service users
- participation in the Midsumma Festival Pride March and the ChillOut Festival
- development of an inclusive practice guide.
To find out more about Rainbow Tick, go to Rainbow Health Victoria: Rainbow Tick.