The Berry Street Education Model webinar series are 60 minute interactive modules. These are valuable opportunities for educators to:
- gain an understanding of the Berry Street Education Model
- extend knowledge, re-connect and further the application of the model.
- collaborate online with like-minded educators in our growing community of practice.
Are you Trauma Informed? Introducing the Berry Street Education Model
This online module is specifically designed for teachers keen to understand more about the Berry Street Education Model (BSEM). The session will provide an overview of each domain, Body, Relationship, Stamina, Engagement and Character. We will provide tools that support the online/ hybrid/ in-person teaching and learning environment.
During the training you will experience the energetic quality of our work and leave with strategies you can implement in your next lesson.
The online module will be interactive and will cover:
- an overview of BSEM
- understanding trauma and how it affects students
- seeing our students using new perspectives
- trauma-aware strategies for working with all students.
Tuesday 19 March 2024, 7.00-8.00pm AEDT (8.00am GMT)
This is a free event with limited places available so if you are not able to attend please cancel to allow someone else to take your place.
Who should attend
This series of webinars is an exciting opportunity for teachers, school leaders and support staff to support a trauma-aware approach for teaching and learning, an important focus for educational practices at this complex time.
This webinar is delivered live via Zoom & will not be recorded.
Before you join:
Please ensure the delivery application works and check your microphone and video.
Bring your pen and notebook.
Ensure you close other apps, email & websites on your computer.