Berry Street Education Model Early Childhood Education (BSEM ECE)- Responding with Trauma-Aware approaches.
This training is specifically designed for Early Childhood educators who want to know more about how being trauma-informed can help their centres better address the needs of the children and families they serve and what key strategies they could implement immediately that would have measurable impact.
Each day of the course will run from 9:00am - 3:30pm.
Day 1: Thursday 23 February 2023
Day 2: Thursday 8 June 2023
Early Childhood course fees: $440 per person (including GST & refreshments)
Registration will be open until Thursday 16 February 2023 unless sold out prior.
The Berry Street Education Model Early Childhood Education Course is a two day course during which participants will learn about being Trauma-Informed & responding with Trauma-Aware approaches.
The 5 Modules of BSEM ECE
- Stress and the young child
- Managing impulses through healthy play
- Relationships and attachment
- Teacher stress and environments
- Family engagement.
- Trauma and the Impacts of trauma on the developing brain
- Exploring the stress response and what can be done to de-escalate a heightened child
- A focus on co-regulation and self-regulation through activities that rely on experiential learning and play
- Determining ways these trauma-aware strategies can be implemented into the rhythms and routines of an early childhood setting
- Engaging families in their children's learning.
Melbourne - 677 The Boulevard, Eaglemont VIC, Australia
Payment is by Credit Card – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an invoice for your organisation.
A confirmation and tax invoice will be issued automatically upon registration to your nominated email address.
Please be advised if payment or cancellation notification is not received as per the above terms and conditions your ability to attend future event will be impacted.
A full refund will be issued for cancellations up until 7 business days prior to the first day of the course. No refunds will be issued after this date however substitutions are welcome. Please note there are no shared registrations available.
Should the Berry Street Education Team cancel a course for any reason, those registered at this time will be entitled to a full refund of registration fees only, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
Bookings may be transferred at the discretion of the Berry Street Education Team. Please put these requests in writing to email@example.com before the event. Transfers and cancellations will be subject to a charge.