Services for adolescents using violence at home
Berry Street provides services for families with young people who are using violence at home.
We are funded by Family Safety Victoria and are part of the Take Two trauma-recovery service.
We use a trauma-informed approach to support adolescents and their families to:
- reduce the severity or completely stop the young person’s use of violence
- build or repair the young person’s positive relationships with parents, siblings, other family, community and peers
- improve safety and stability for all family members
- improve emotional health and wellbeing for the young person
- improve parenting capacity
- reduce family stress, anxiety, guilt and shame.
We provide services in:
If you are looking for other agencies providing services for adolescents using violence in the home in your area, contact The Orange Door in your region.